• To provide the community, a safer aquatic environment
• Provide and maintain the highest level of quality in public safety services for the citizens and visitors of Sri Lanka in aquatic environment through drowning prevention, rescue, awareness and education.
• Enhance Beaches as a safe environment by providing effective public safety services, community involvement and commitment to professionalism.
• To be recognized as the authority in modern public safety, training and management of aquatic environments.
• To supply public services that minimizes danger and prevents loss of life or injury.
• To educate the community and promote skills and knowledge in drowning prevention and safe aquatic recreation and competition.